Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh peeled shrimp, fish bites and sand fleas . Started at 6:30 am and so far 0 bites. And it's very cold too, but I am hanging there for a few more hours. Ill update if anything happens.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Fresh peeled shrimp, fish bites and sand fleas . Started at 6:30 am and so far 0 bites. And it's very cold too, but I am hanging there for a few more hours. Ill update if anything happens.
Perseverance = Success. There are big fish coming to you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a Penn fierce rod. My girlfriends has one and it did the same thing. Appears to have broke where the ring was welded together.
It was a penn prevail 12' and 2 of the guides busted on my first cast. Good thing I had the receipt for it , dated from 12/01/2014. Bass pro shop is always great with their customers and offered a full refund since they do not carry the brand anymore. So I just offered to pay $10 extra and got un upgrade. New rod for tomorrow!!! :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Falling tide beach side the past weeks mornings, coupled with a north wind to make it even lower, doesn't usually bode well for me in the surf. Seldom bother under those conditions, although flounder mornings lately do fairly well early, no matter the tide.

Went past few evenings after tide turned, and caught a couple keeper whiting, 14" red, and my friend a small but keeper flounder. Some lady fish too of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts