Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are coming to Navarre on the 20th. We will be staying in the condos near the pier. Where in the general area is some of the better surf fishing?

·
Registered
576 Posts
My wife and I are coming to Navarre on the 20th. We will be staying in the condos near the pier. Where in the general area is some of the better surf fishing?
I'm not saying this to be an ass, but literally anywhere right there. It's all the same as far as you can see either way.

Use your balcony view to peep some nice breaks and have at it. Should be some interesting sand structure after the storm...Good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simonj31,

I'm not taking your answer as being an ass at all! I appreciated it. Never thought about using the balcony. Being on the 6th floor I should be able to see a lot. Lol We are fishing in the Fishing Rodeo scheduled for that weekend. We are doing it just for fun. I figure the Pier and areas close by will be crowded. I was also wondering about the areas on the left going out (Gulf Blvd or 399) towards Pensacola.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
make sure you have plenty of line..... Casting from the sixth floor balcony you will need a lot of it……

By the way, I WAS saying that to be an ass........lol......good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Simonj31,

I'm not taking your answer as being an ass at all! I appreciated it. Never thought about using the balcony. Being on the 6th floor I should be able to see a lot. Lol We are fishing in the Fishing Rodeo scheduled for that weekend. We are doing it just for fun. I figure the Pier and areas close by will be crowded. I was also wondering about the areas on the left going out (Gulf Blvd or 399) towards Pensacola.

Thanks,
399 towards Pensacola is closed due to storm washing the road out............

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
make sure you have plenty of line..... Casting from the sixth floor balcony you will need a lot of it……

By the way, I WAS saying that to be an ass........lol......good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the line capacity on my reel is enough to make it too far out from up there.! Lol :thumbup:

·
Registered
391 Posts
you'll probably be ok. We were out yesterday and the fishing was great. We just picked one of the public access points

·
Registered
400 Posts
I will be at access 38C Friday evening and all day Saturday if the seashore is still closed on that end, if not I will be at 36A on the national seashore. Feel free to join us!

·
Senior Yakker
2,768 Posts
Would someone mind drawing on a screenshot of Google Earth to show us where the road is closed? Is Big Sabine out of reach?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts