Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
i use to go to the last public access on the island, which is pretty close to there. i caught a lot of lady fish in the mornings before work. of course, before red tide. i found a couple of good breaks in between seaspray condos and the pier. probaly try this weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
not sure if you are talking to me but i actually didnt get to fish the place i was talking about. i was visiting some friends from out of town and we stood admiring the surf. as they talked, i couldnt take my eyes off the great break and was left wishing i had my rod. i do plan on fishing the last public beach site before el matador tomorrow morning before work. i will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Went out tonight and got some fleas West o the peir - nothing East of the pier. Fleas with no bites - two poles out. Just chillin...

I was further West the you at Navarre Beach on the Island. Got out late but had the sunset and smooth seas to settle me down after a long week. It's really great to be this close to that.

:mmmbeer

Stressless

·
Registered
178 Posts
i see the wind is still ouit of the north and no waves pounding the beach yet.. cant beat just being there though nice and quiiet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts