Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post so take it easy on me lol Glad to be on the forum. I have received a lot of good info from here and hopefully I can contribute!

3-24-15 Left the dock yesterday at 8:30am with an energetic group hunting for some AJ's. Weather report said 2-3ft. It was easily 3-4ft most of the day. Fished on some structures around 100-150ft and had a consistent bite. The man in the grey suit took a bite out of 4 of the 5 AJ's we got to the boat. Overall a fun day!

superbowlfishing.com

·
eating tasty
3,749 Posts
Huge Saints fan here. I remember Domenik Hixon as the guy who caught the 4th quarter TD from Cam Newton with 20 something seconds left in week 16 of 2013 to win the NFC South and send the Saints on the road for the postseason.
That was a heck of a catch. If you are an NFL fan, this would be a cool guy to meet/fish with. Glad you settled in this area, Pensacola is great.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Welcome up. You already know what a great forum this is and we're glad to have ya! Looked st your website also.... Nice site! Some nice equipment you have there. Keep up the great posts....oh yeah.... We like pics here also, even though there's lots of good'uns on your site.

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
amberjack?..... none near the three mile bridge....there used to be some jack cravelle, but they all got caught.:whistling:

·
Ms Ruth 07 Pursuit 265LS
1,263 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice report and great pics! Life long Saints fan even with the bag years, born and raised in New Orleans, Who Dat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts