Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like Bay Pirate needs to study up on a thing or two, ala. flounder regs. They are now same as fl.'s -10-fish bag limit and they have to be 12" too. Possibly some flounder cleaning classes.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It's there.Here's some more for ya'll to "bench measure". No gig marks on the flounders so don't waste your time analyzing.

·
Registered
807 Posts
DFA...i thought all your fish in the other pictures were legal...depending on what state you caught them in. :poke

tight lines and great fishing adventures!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Bay Pirate (5/23/2009)
Death From Above (5/23/2009)BP.....I've told Capt Wes wherein Florida Icaught them. If ya'll are buds may he will tell you.Every fish in that picture meetsthe FL minimum size limit. How did you measure them?
They were pretty easy to guesstimate from the pics in the 1st post, 14" spec, 16"red, comparison of snapper to specs, bench seat sizesetc.
I believe this post insinuates I'm keeping 16" redfish which is illegal in all the southern states. All my redfish are 19" or better. I won't keep them if they are close.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very VERY impressive!:bowdown:bowdown Come on over to Bama and teach me to catch flatties like that!:letsdrink

41 - 50 of 50 Posts