Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Just had a doe run from out of the woods just to my right about 30 ft away jogging straight away from me down the lane i'm setting on. A nice buck popped out on the does tail chasing him down the lane away from me. He stopped about 180 yards and wouldn't turn broad side. It was at least a wide 4 maybe 6. Kept following the doe off the lane.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
THEY ARE MOVING IN HERDS here in Gainsville!!!!!!!!! I am headed to get the Glock and take one down, stand by!!!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Ohhh this is a deer thread? I was refering to resident Doc season. Bout to go postal in this place!!

Happy hunting Brothers!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Saw one spike in Chamuckla. Maybe this evening will be better. Great video. Love it when that happens!

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,553 Posts
Different spot with different wind. Sitting in a x shaped funnel. 2 food plots and 2 bedding areas on 4 corners.

Just had a big half rack cruze through between the 2 bedding areas.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Well, over all between yesterday and today it was a good couple days just didn't come away with a Buck. yesterday a pretty large bobcat came through the plot I was setting on. He Came in from the right side of the plot and was heading straight for the left side. Since he was large I was going to try to take him. I got my gun up and he was almost out of the plot. I took a shot but a clean miss. He was in and out fairly quick. Great looking coat.

This morning I was setting at another spot and had a doe run from out of the woods just to my right about 30 ft away jogging straight away from me down the middle lane. A nice buck popped out on the does tail chasing him down the lane away from me. He stopped at the end of the lane at about 280 yards and wouldn't turn broad side. It was at least a wide 6 maybe better. Kept following the doe off the lane down a little trail. Didn't have a shot but he was a pretty stout Buck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts