Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Caddy Yakker said:
Can't wait to get out in the gulf and see whats out there!

I know I won't be the only one out there.
Count me in.. I might go to a little spot in the bay to see if any grouper checked in lately soon as the wind dies down ill be out maybe before sunday

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
romadfishrman said:
Looking like my gulf maiden voyage will be Sunday or Monday. Anybody wanna meet up and show a newB how to Open Ocean Yak?
I'm a newb myself but ill go with you I've been about 5 times I need to stop goin bymyself

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am looking to possibly go out on Sun or Mon. Going to see it bigkidney wants to hit Navarre possibly for the first time. Weather permitting I hope to be out there. Maybe I will run into some of you. I am a NOOB at this off shore stuff too. Only been of Johnson Beach in Perdido a couple of times with minimal sucess.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it looks like there's gonna be a nice crowd at Navarre on Sunday.

I have a feeling all this rain is gonna make fishing for pelagics tough. Probably gonna mess the water up for a couple weeks at least.

I will be out there regardless...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Yeah it looks like there's gonna be a nice crowd at Navarre on Sunday.

I have a feeling all this rain is gonna make fishing for pelagics tough. Probably gonna mess the water up for a couple weeks at least.

I will be out there regardless...
Possibly but the strong winds can also blow stuff closer to shore, we will just have to see Sunday.

I may give it a shot Saturday evening before the Bama v Michigan game as swell info has it laying down a good bit. I dont mind swimming in if I have to.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Navarre (GINS) road closed indef...

Those that fish further West of Navarre or East of Portafino will be in for a long long trip.

http://navarrepress.com/news/15/5052-beach-road-collapsed-in-areas

Going Sunday somewhere - Destin or Pensacola look good now. Althought Ft. Pickens Road (those Bay grouper spots) will be closed over the weekend.

"...Brown did report that Naval Live Oaks and Fort Barrancus will reopen today; Perdido Key (Johnson Beach) will open up to the main parking lot tomorrow; Fort Pickens will be closed over the weekend..."

It could have been worse...

Cheers,
Stressless

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stressless said:
Navarre (GINS) road closed indef...

Those that fish further West of Navarre or East of Portafino will be in for a long long trip.

http://navarrepress.com/news/15/5052-beach-road-collapsed-in-areas

Going Sunday somewhere - Destin or Pensacola look good now. Althought Ft. Pickens Road (those Bay grouper spots) will be closed over the weekend.

"...Brown did report that Naval Live Oaks and Fort Barrancus will reopen today; Perdido Key (Johnson Beach) will open up to the main parking lot tomorrow; Fort Pickens will be closed over the weekend..."

It could have been worse...

Cheers,
Stressless
I know that really sucks!
Gonna just troll and look for new stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts