Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to go play around in the bay for a few hours and took my cousins kids along to fish.It was a active day to say the least but you know what they say,a picture says a thousand words.We caught 2 undersized grouper,1 27 1/2 inch red,1 13 inch red snapper,and 1 nice sheepy,chelsey caught the sheepy and kept hollering for me to help her i told her you caught it you have to fight it,i just netted him.It was a real nice day on the water and i had a blast just relaxing and letting the girls fish.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That great your taking kids! I wish more people would take not only their own but others as well, that could be the only chance to exposure to fishing for them. Good job!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I try to help anyone when i can,but sitting there baiting hooks and taking fish off for the kids was fun all in itself,i had a great time and from the look on their faces when they caught a fish tells it all.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Last Chance (12/11/2007)I try to help anyone when i can,but sitting there baiting hooks and taking fish off for the kids was fun all in itself,i had a great time and from the look on their faces when they caught a fish tells it all.

I concur...now help some other kids out and let us know where that spot was!!! :poke

·
Registered
418 Posts
You read the ads all the time "tale a kid fishing", but there is nothing like watching your son teaching (his daughter) your granddaughter how to fish.

Note: the pink Barbie rod and reel, she landed white trout most of the day with this combo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts