Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle and I met up around 6 to go try n wet a line before it got to nasty out launch from navy point at630. working with the net trying to get some decent ly's and finger mullet park at the island on the left as you leave out of bayou Grande looking for a few more finger mullet and as we are getting loaded up David walks around the back of the boat and just bumps the prop with his leg (motor was not running) and when his leg comes out of the water I almost pass out there is a gash about 6" long and opened up like a 1/2" he takes blood thinners for heart problems so it is pouring. I have the weakest stomach in the world when it comes to blood so its all I can do to keep conscious while I try to bandage it up with some rags we have on the boat load the boat up haul ass to sacred heart emergecare and they say they can't help him he has to go to ER luckily Baptist wasn't to busy it only took about an hr he ended up with 8 staples and a tetanus shot. Got the boat home and unloaded but I have all this bait so I go in search of flounder bite as slow but steady ended up catching 1-20" and lost another same size trying to flip it over the rail without a net 2-17" and 4 more in the 12-14" range and 4 black snapper all right around 10"

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang man sucks that he got hurt .
at least I know how to keep you from outfishing me all the time
:hurt::shifty:
That'd for sure Oscar show me blood and I'm out LOL

How were you rigged for thr flounder if u dont mind me asking? Carolina with finger mullet?
Yes Carolina rig with as light a weight as will get to the bottom and bull minnows or finger mullet. I prefer finger mullet if I can find the right size

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.