Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first plot is a mix of Lablab,corn and iron clay peas. The second is lablab and corn planted in rows. Threw ammonia to it yesterday, so it should take off. Planted both clubs in this, some planted both ways. We'll see if it helps.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
I wonder if I can salvage this one, maybe cut it down. I believe I have all the parts, just hasn’t been used in forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I assume, like using a grain drill you really use very little seed? That is vs spreading?

The plates I use throw alot of seed, but you still use less than broadcasting. That lablab is about $150 for 55lbs. As far as the planter in the picture goes you should be able to salvage it.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
The plates I use throw alot of seed, but you still use less than broadcasting. That lablab is about $150 for 55lbs. As far as the planter in the picture goes you should be able to salvage it.
Got several pieces of equipment I going to move from some family property to mine. This stuff hasn’t been used in many years.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
That's an old John Deere grain drill, you should tell SICF he can borrow it he just has to get it up and running
You laugh but he borrowed my big trailer once (lights were messed up) and it came back with new lights.

He can borrow anything I own

·
Registered
475 Posts
You laugh but he borrowed my big trailer once (lights were messed up) and it came back with new lights.

He can borrow anything I own

I know, that's why I was serious! He borrowed my tractor once and did some welding on the bucket, I like people that borrow stuff that comes back in better shape than it left in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts