Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you all point me in the right direction on where to find clay peas or and good summer seed at a good price. My buddy says he can get clay peas for $30 per 50lb bag but I don't know if thats a good price and getting him to go grab them would be a pain. Thanks

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I think I usually pay $30-$35 for a fifty pound bag. You'll probably get feed peas (not planting peas) for that price, but in my experience they come up just as good, and the deer really go to town on them

Ed

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only clay peas I have found here are $38 per 50lbs. I would like to make this more of a summer plot post now. What do you all use? Where do you get the seed you use? How much can we get the seed for?

I just learned of this: http://www.penningtonseed.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=82

It seems like the best of everything I just need to know where a good place to get it is. If you all make your own blends I would like to here what seedsyou use. I bushhogged Saturday so i'm ready to get this planting done.Thanks.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was also looking at that one BUT there is only 1 place that sells them around here and it costs $30 per bag to have them shipped online.The store here has not got the shipment in yet and can not quote prices.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0><TBODY><TR class=dealer_landing><TD class=dealer_landing>BARNES FEED STORE # 6126F</TD><TD class=dealer_landing>8650 NORTH PALAFOX HIGHWAYP O BOX 15109
PENSACOLA, FL32514
904 476-2831</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0><TBODY><TR class=dealer_landing><TD class=dealer_landing></TD><TD class=dealer_landing></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts