Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you all point me in the right direction on where to find clay peas or and good summer seed at a good price. My buddy says he can get clay peas for $30 per 50lb bag but I don't know if thats a good price and getting him to go grab them would be a pain. Thanks

· Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only clay peas I have found here are $38 per 50lbs. I would like to make this more of a summer plot post now. What do you all use? Where do you get the seed you use? How much can we get the seed for?

I just learned of this: http://www.penningtonseed.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=82

It seems like the best of everything I just need to know where a good place to get it is. If you all make your own blends I would like to here what seedsyou use. I bushhogged Saturday so i'm ready to get this planting done.Thanks.

· Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was also looking at that one BUT there is only 1 place that sells them around here and it costs $30 per bag to have them shipped online.The store here has not got the shipment in yet and can not quote prices.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0><TBODY><TR class=dealer_landing><TD class=dealer_landing>BARNES FEED STORE # 6126F</TD><TD class=dealer_landing>8650 NORTH PALAFOX HIGHWAYP O BOX 15109
PENSACOLA, FL32514
904 476-2831</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=647 border=0><TBODY><TR class=dealer_landing><TD class=dealer_landing></TD><TD class=dealer_landing></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.