Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a couple of small spots ready to plant some Iron Clay Peas. Also, going very light on some hemp this year.

Sure like this new sprayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Where did you buy sprayer and how many gallons? How do you know where you’ve sprayed already? We’ve got a 55 gallon boomless but just a single nozzle. It sprays a foot or two outside of each tractor tire so it’s fairly easy to keep track. But we need to upgrade to bigger tank.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you buy sprayer and how many gallons? How do you know where you’ve sprayed already? We’ve got a 55 gallon boomless but just a single nozzle. It sprays a foot or two outside of each tractor tire so it’s fairly easy to keep track. But we need to upgrade to bigger tank.
Got it at Baker Feed & Seed. These come with some high dollar (70.00 or so) nozzles, sprays approximately 14 feet each way. I got the 55 gallon but they have other sizes.

Ag spray

·
Registered
475 Posts
Got it at Baker Feed & Seed. These come with some high dollar (70.00 or so) nozzles, sprays approximately 14 feet each way. I got the 55 gallon but they have other sizes.

Ag spray

Thanks, I've seen those out there every time I drive by, guess I need to stop in. I guess if mine sprayed that much on either side, then the 55 gallon would be better, but my problem now is I have to fill the tank up so many times just to get all of the stuff done that I need to spray. And even with the one I have now, I'm just guessing on where my last pass of spraying reached to, thought about using some of that marker dye, but from what I gather it stains up everything it touches.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I don’t know about how to keep track of spray patter. You are probably like me and do a lot of over spray.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Made myself get an early start with breaking ground and expanding the field size. I knew it was going to happen and was watching close for them. After two days of pushing dirt, old logs and stumps I narrowly escaped a ground nest of bees. I was backing up when I saw them.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Glyphosate is pretty cheap already. Unless you wanted a large supply you are probably better off getting it at tractor supply. If you want fertilizer or pesticides, I can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glyphosate is pretty cheap already. Unless you wanted a large supply you are probably better off getting it at tractor supply. If you want fertilizer or pesticides, I can point you in the right direction.
Ha, don’t use that much but thanks

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you get a deal on 5 - 10 gallons of Garlan?

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me check on the Garlon.
Stuff is expensive

1 - 20 of 40 Posts