Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
Nope. My poor Hobie sat up on blocks getting its fish finder/gps re-wired...some people take unnecessary risks.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I would love to know what those people were thinking...Hey Joe I know there's a tropical storm out there but we got 'nothing better to do so why not...I wouldn't be out there in my 25' boat let alone a kayak.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not us

:no: It wasn't us... Kayak is still tied down in the back of the truck just in case the weather allows a trip...but doesn't look like we will be dropping any lines out there this three day weekend. :(

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That ticks me off even more knowing a child was involved! What is wrong with people? The need a good kick in the ass! It's because of people like this that new laws and such get created. We end up paying the price because someone doesn't have any common sense.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I am at my condo on Terry Cove and the waves are breaking over the seawall. I can see the Jetties at Perdido Pass, but the East Jetty is almost completely out of sight because of the huge waves breaking over. The wind is whistling so bad I couldn't sleep much after 3 am. Nope, me thinks me will just sit this day out in the condo watching more movies, golf, etc. I haven't seen a single boat enter the pass for the last 4 days. I did see some people surfing in the pass yesterday. I'm not to sure about them???

·
Registered
935 Posts
Think about the parents, whose child died yesterday on the surf. What were they thinking. I just hope they didn't say "sure you can go swimming"

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
i heard there were like 4 kayakers rescued. and there has only been 7 rescues as of yesterday... degrading the sport to the common person reading the paper i think... oh well, gotta have a few idiots in this world.

·
Registered
9,995 Posts
child endangerment for sure, then the bill for the rescue boats and crews, then a fine... thats just plain dumb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts