Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ramp somewhere in Miami. That'll keep the folks from swimming 'round the ramps.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Where is Dundee when you need him?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
He's right, not a gator, a croc. Is there a season on them?

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonder if it gets full munching on manatees.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
A message to all crocodilians; save the manatees, eat a yankee.

·
Center Mass at 300m
2,138 Posts
All fun & games till someone gets an ARM ripped off....o_O

In all honesty, I'd freak the fkkk out!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,381 Posts
I got a kick outta the sheep couple wearing masks while cleaning fish!!!!

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Run thru the whole video, boaters with masks, signs on the boardwalk saying "No mask, no gas" etc.......

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels, Minister Of Propaganda, Nazi Germany

·
Registered
378 Posts
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels, Minister Of Propaganda, Nazi Germany
And we're still hearing about the Russian connection. I saw a Putin-Trump sticker just today!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts