Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,331 Posts
have a cousin in north alabama that had no luck deer hunting so he took a short cut home down an old logging road. he noticed a doe standing in a field and took a shot from his truck and down she went. he couldn't find a bullet hole but drug her to his truck he left running in the road .as he loaded her into the back and shoved her rear end past the tail gate she lifted her head , took a look at him and kicked him right between the eyes . he woke up after dark laying in the road with the truck still idling and the deer was gone . still has a scare from the huff .

· Registered
3,331 Posts
Secondly, our old house was haunted by a little girl. She was not malicious or out to scare us, I would just see her from time to time in a room or down the hallway. Some people think I am nuts and others believe it. But hey it is what it is.
3 generations of my wife's family have seen the ghost in their home which is a man and some say he has military pants on . most recently my 40yo son saw him who now lives in the home . my father in law said the last time he saw the ghost in the hall the cat also saw it and took off running . he also never bothers anyone but has been ether in the hall or 1 bedroom and no one is afraid of it. = I have never seen one or it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts