Super Moderator
28,291 Posts
Not too bad a prices....

Reactions: Corpsman

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would keep checking back., They had a few at Bass Pro's website this morning but they are gone now. (same company) Who knows.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Bump, I see them for $150 in the bargain cave on the Bass Pro website.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got two during the original sale but they immediately went into back order. I just checked on them yesterday and they are still back ordered.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I check everyday trying to get a 4000 for my stepbrother. He just moved to the area and I’m looking to get him started on the right foot.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am hopeful so. I guess it really depends on when they get stock in. I did try to order another one the next morning and although it initially went through, it was canceled automatically soon after. I called but it has something to do with the Bass Pro/Cabellas inventory system integration that allowed it to happen and they could not do anything to fix it. Long story short, I think they will come through with the back-ordered ones.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Want to thank Corpsman for starting this thread. Got a 3000 and 4000. This evening I took the 3000 out for the first time in the sound. Caught two reds over 26" and it handle like a dream. Matched with a Star Seagis. First time trying the Daiwa 8x braid. Very smooth. Thanks again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts