Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else that ordered the $150.00 Stradic a while back get theirs yet. I got mine but my brothers was back ordered and he has not gotten it yet.
F666BD5C-9E57-4D7A-9E91-7153BC6A5209.jpeg

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You cannot find one anywhere right now.
There are some on eBay but from China. I refuse to buy anything on eBay from China. I ordered something once and got a little beaded bracelet in the mail. eBay guarantee was not worth Sh&^$t.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found one on Amazon for $245.00. Stradic Ci4 4000XGFB

Just talked to my Brother and he said Cabellas told him this morning that his reel is now in process. Should ship within the week.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Just my luck, I turn everyone on to the deal, and get shut out. Meh. Glad at lease someone I know got them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Darn, was just in the market for a new spinning reel. When/where was this deal posted? Gotta keep my eyes out....

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darn, was just in the market for a new spinning reel. When/where was this deal posted? Gotta keep my eyes out....
Corpsman posted it on the forum. It was a Cabellas special. I think Bass Pro had the special also.
These are exceptionally nice reels.
mine is a Stradic. Ci4 4000 XGFB
6.2:1 gear ratio.
I have several Stella reels.
I like this one just as well.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm hoping it turns out like the penn battle II sale on amazon and some folks bought too many and lists them here :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts