Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you own a boat in Pace and keep in stored at a storage facility on an open lot. Check with Zac Cooper at Grand Realty. I keep my boat at his office behind a locked gate and under a nice barn. Pretty sure he has space available. Price is the same the storage places charge for keeping your boat out in the sun. 24' or so would be the longest he can store.

It is on Pace Rd. Between Alyssa's and S.S. Dixon school.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you own a boat in Pace and keep in stored at a storage facility on an open lot. Check with Zac Cooper at Grand Realty. I keep my boat at his office behind a locked gate and under a nice barn. Pretty sure he has space available. Price is the same the storage places charge for keeping your boat out in the sun. 24' or so would be the longest he can store.

It is on Pace Rd. Between Alyssa's and S.S. Dixon school.
Thanks for posting this. I will contact them ASAP. Hopefully we can Pioneer storage neighbors!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will do!
Mike
Will do!
Mike
I was able to secure a spot- thanks again. I am next to the other Pioneer. This will not only save me time but money as well. Zac was not there, but I did tell the nice young lady that you had referred the opportunity.
Hope to see you at Mcree, although I don’t have a trolling motor and we usually have our dog with us - don’t want two tickets!
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts