Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
What a shame!!! Glad ya found it, hate ya found it this way.....That sucks. I hope Karma visits them quite frequently....

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Hopefully a security camera somewhere got them. If the police care to investigate that far. I sure hate that for you. The feeling of violation takes some time to get over. I know as I have been on the receiving end of a few thieves. There is no lower form of life on the planet. Like said above, hopefully Karma will bite them in the ass, if not the lord will in the end.
I pray for your sake that you have good insurance.

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Maybe they will take the stolen stuff to the gulf and die a slow painful death being eaten by small fish while drowning. Hopefully it will take a day so so before they drown

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Since Theo moved it and it was for sale on their lot what are their liabilities? Sucks
man so sorry

·
Work Hard, Fish Harder...
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hopefully a security camera somewhere got them. If the police care to investigate that far. I sure hate that for you. The feeling of violation takes some time to get over. I know as I have been on the receiving end of a few thieves. There is no lower form of life on the planet. Like said above, hopefully Karma will bite them in the ass, if not the lord will in the end.
I pray for your sake that you have good insurance.
Thank you! i had asked the deputies few times about the cameras, i saw one at Turn Key Marine where was stollen and i am pretty sure Morgans sport parking lot has few, i was hoping they had tried title harder to find finger prints, i am not sure if they found any, but the "search" was done quickly, unfortunately i don't have insurance the boat was paid for and i thought would not be need for, big lesson learned.

·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Maybe they will take the stolen stuff to the gulf and die a slow painful death being eaten by small fish while drowning. Hopefully it will take a day so so before they drown

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
i really hope so, i really don't understand why would someone do something like this.

·
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Since Theo moved it and it was for sale on their lot what are their liabilities? Sucks
man so sorry
I went after him today and he said he cannot do anything about it, he was paying the turn key marine to store my boat there while he was selling, if anyone here has any advice on how to proceed legally i am all ears, also any lawyer that would be interested on this case

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Maybe there is something on the bottom of the hull that is affecting water pickup. They hull transducer, livewell or raw water pickup? Just another $.02

21 - 40 of 51 Posts