Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Work Hard, Fish Harder...
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boat was Seen last time on Wednesday 24th at “turn key marine” in Mary Esther across street from the fire department, I will give $1,000 for any information that leads to its location or call police at (850)651-7400 case #20-008923, boat was For sale at the Navarre pawn shop and Theo the guy who was selling it moved to the turn key marine and was stollen after that, please any information would be appreciated, my phone number is (850)313-0348, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry to hear. The jack leg will probably have it at Crab Island Saturday. No cameras at Turn Key? Seems like they should with all the boats parked there right off 98.

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear. The jack leg will probably have it at Crab Island Saturday. No cameras at Turn Key? Seems like they should with all the boats parked there right off 98.
Thanks, I will keep eyes out, I thought the same thing and saw one camera at the marina but the owner said it does not work, police is investigating. I hope they can get some footage on the traffic cameras, long shot.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,875 Posts
How well do you know Theo?
Boats stolen over that way usually are found in Harold, stripped of motor, seats, t-tops and electronics.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,875 Posts
I hope you have better luck than me. Someone stole my 14" john boat out of a pond in Milton on private property. I'd fresh painted it with OD Green original john-boat color, then spray painted Black leaves (leafs) and Skull and Cross-bones. If anyone knows who got it, I'd be happy if they just return it. Been about a year now, I hope karma pays them back good.

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How well do you know Theo?
Boats stolen over that way usually are found in Harold, stripped of motor, seats, t-tops and electronics.
I don’t know him very well, but since he was established at the pawn shop I thrusted him, they had cameras there and I never heard of anyone having issues.

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope you have better luck than me. Someone stole my 14" john boat out of a pond in Milton on private property. I'd fresh painted it with OD Green original john-boat color, then spray painted Black leaves (leafs) and Skull and Cross-bones. If anyone knows who got it, I'd be happy if they just return it. Been about a year now, I hope karma pays them back good.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you find it, 2 years ago i striped the whole boat down, re gel coat everything, and installed brand new t top, installed seadeck, re wire whole boat and redone the trailer, I mean lotta work and lotta money invested, I was trying to sell it because my wife is pregnant and would not be able use it as much, anyway I hope I learn something from this bad experience.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,875 Posts
I hate it, and I know the feeling. There's a good chance you'll get at least the hull back, as it'll most likely get stripped. Unless some dimwit wants to use it for the 4th, and then hopefully leaves it at a dock afterwards.
Hopefully it's insured.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts