Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my step-daughters car was stolen early saturday morning. it is a 1998 Nissan Altima. the color is a champagne/goldish color. she learned today that is was seen being drivin in the mobile hwy area from brownsville to massachusets drive. law enforcement was told of this. so if someone sees it call the cops. Fla tag# 172-QAC.

she was also told that the car is being rented out, not sure of this though but makes since if it was seen being driven. any help would be great. the car had her meds,cell phone and and important papers in it.:blownaway

Wendell

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Hopefully you will find the car, if not I hope you had full coverage.... I never really have hopes for the cops finding it unless it becomes ditched somewhere..... Do this though.. Go to a pay-phone and call her cell number, act like a drug dealer.. tell em you want some or something and you can find the car... if you call from a number that is on the phone of course they wont answer..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't have hope for finding it either. and she doesn't have full coverage on it to boot so she is screwed.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
How was it stolen?? She leave the keys in or did they bust a window... Another good sign to look out for... Also I dont remember if you said, but where was it stolen from?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
My understanding of the "Underground Brownsville Auto Rental Agency" is that they steal the auto, rob it of anything of value (pawn the goods) then rent it out to crack heads for dope or sexual favors using it to distribute and purchase more dope. You would think that this would be easy to find in that area considering all of the criminal activity. Sorry for the loss, but the vehicle is not worth finding if it's been more than a couple of hours since the theft..........

What in the world has happened to our little slice of paradise????????????????????? Those of you who had the pleasure of living here for a bit before Ivan, cherish the memories, because that's all we have left. This place is resembling another statistic on the map of "what once was".

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Anything about that car that would help to ID it? A specific bumper sticker or window sticker?

There's a good chance that it may not have the same license plate on at this point.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
FlounderAssassin (11/13/2007)i agree with boat job 1 pcola hasnt been the same since ivan!
??? Where has:banghead:banghead

Stole my neighbors truck about a week ago at a gas station after he filled it up. Hope they abandoned it when empty, but I think it isn't worth S**T at the moment.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Felix, there really are no type of markings other than it had chrome aftermarket hubcaps. but they are probably taken off. it was also a 4door. to answer the other post,,, it was stolen on mobile hwy. not sure where but it was around the k-mart. what it boils down to is that she was where she should not have been. serves her right. but she is 25 and can do what she likes, maybe she will learn.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hope you find the car, that sucks. If you want the old Pensacola get involved and ride your officials asses till they do right. Its not easy but our town is relatively small and can be saved. Hope the law has helped and been cooperative. Never think any of it can't happen to you and you'll be a step ahead. Just my .02. SHB

·
Registered
610 Posts
Man that sucks. We rented some vehicles from BUDGET this weekend at the Pensacola airport. Well, when we get back Sun. my wife left her keys in the rental van. She didn't realize it until today. So she calls up to the rental place and they had found them. However once she got them, my truck key and buttonlock where missing. Needless to say she said something and I will be calling the cops. I still have my truck, so I am really feeling your pain. I will keep a look out. Good luck.

·
Registered
782 Posts
mickanole (11/12/2007)Rented out!:banghead
the crack heads rent out the cars to the brothers for crack! the brothersrun around town hustlin' dope with a car that is usually under the radar. until the brothers don't bring the ride back. then that rented ride is stolen. :nonono crack is bad mmkay!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<SPAN class=postbody>well, my wife and i rode through mayfair, montclair and staked out the hotel we were told that it frequents. man i can tell you that there are some drugs being sold out of the western motel on mobile hwy across from the shell station. we must have seen 10-15 cops ride by and not a one of them ever looked over there.
we were thinking of trying tomorrow night again but this time with a map. you can get twisted up in mayfair and montclair very easy. if i wasn't so scared to ride through the backroads of brownsville at night i would do it. not a good place for a white person to be going at night.<SPAN class=gensmall>

·
Registered
285 Posts
Boatjob1 (11/13/2007)

What in the world has happened to our little slice of paradise????????????????????? Those of you who had the pleasure of living here for a bit before Ivan, cherish the memories, because that's all we have left. This place is resembling another statistic on the map of "what once was".

We've been "P-C'd" into near collapse. That's what's happened. But don't worry...it won't last for long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts