Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">A buddy of mine had his 4-wheeler stolen last night off his trailer parked in his driveway on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Cricket Ridge Dr.</st1:address></st1:Street> in Cantonment. He had it loaded up to go hunting this morning and when he went out at 4:00am, it was gone. I know there are several forum members who live in this area (myself included), so safe guard your stuff cause even Cantonment is getting bad these days. :banghead

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friends ATV being stolen,there was alot of them stolen last year in about a 2 week time.I have a friend that lost 2 but luckily they did manage to get them back a couple weeks later.Hope they find the dirt bags that took it.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the deputy said there have been NUMEROUS reports this past month due to hunting season I guess. I am sure his is already sold somewhere in MS or LA. :banghead

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Have you noticed the Artic Cats in the old A-1 parking lot ?? Seems like that would be an easy target for someone. Will keep an eye out for the ones stolen. But your probably right, there in MS or LA.:banghead:banghead:banghead

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts