Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Holy Crap, Have you seen the new numbers!? I expected a drop but not this bad. People have lost their minds and panic selling?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
This kind of chaos creates some great opportunities. Now, if you were planning on retiring this year this kind of bloodbath should not really affect you because you should have been protecting your investments from this kind of fall out, just my opinion. The past decade has been a great run and now is the time you put yourself into position for the next good run. For me, this is a long term deal so no worries. Actually I am little excited to try and set things up for the next 8-10 years. I believe that this kind of market will create some very wealthy people over the next decade. All of this is just my opinion and it's worth what ya'll paid for it, lol.

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,074 Posts
If you could know the bottom you would be a rich man. I got out of the stock market 11 months ago. If i had stayed in a few more months I could have made another 300k. It was depressing. Now I'm glad i did. I wouldn’t do anything until after the election and after the virus.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Not waiting - thinking about Amazon and Alphabet (Google) - and gonna buy more Apple. But am waiting for Walmart to drop below 100...probably won't with the ongoing panic shopping.

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
If you could know the bottom you would be a rich man. I got out of the stock market 11 months ago. If i had stayed in a few more months I could have made another 300k. It was depressing. Now I'm glad i did. I wouldn’t do anything until after the election and after the virus.
$300,000 more Trump Dollars!!!

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
If you can fix everything yourself.
And don’t mind putting out thousands of $ every time somebody moves out.
I just sold a rental house. Most renters will not take care of your property. By the time you figure in taxes, insurance, maintenance and repairs, the return is not that great.
I’m watching Southern Company. It was close to $70 a few weeks ago and is now at $52.
I sold a bunch at $59 and will buy more if it goes much lower.

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
This kind of chaos creates some great opportunities. Now, if you were planning on retiring this year this kind of bloodbath should not really affect you because you should have been protecting your investments from this kind of fall out, just my opinion.

I'm about 500 days from retiring and I had already moved the bulk of my money, thankgoodness.

However, I have a seperate Charles Schwab Account that has taken a big hit but I'm leaving it and waiting for it to bounce back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
inverse ETFS, VIR and NVAX have made me dough...

Delta Airlines eventually will turn around...was around 60.00 bucks a share BEFORE the crash...

·
Registered
136 Posts
We are just at the beginning of this. It could, and probably will (IMHO) drop a LOT more. I hope I am wrong.
Yep. The US Stock Futures Markets (DOW/NASDAQ/S&P/etc) opened at 5:00 PM and after only a few minutes the futures market hit the down limit (circuit breaker tripped = bad juju). Hopefully, the Senate Aid Package passes and this provides a wee bit of stability-TBD

41 - 60 of 213 Posts