Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock Wheels from a 2000 Chevy Silverado. Which in my opinion are the best looking stock wheels out there. I came across a deal with them already mounted with the tires I was looking for, so I still have the exact same wheels on my truck. I just swapped them out.

Wheels are in good shape, 16 inch. But they DO NOT COME WITH THE CENTER CAPS. but I'll clean them up nicely when they sell. Its a set of all 4 wheels and 4 tires, however, 2 tires are Uniroyal 265/75 R16 and they will probably need to be replaced- low tread. The other 2 tires are in decent condition and could probably take at least another 5-10,000 miles.

I would suggest buying because of the wheels over the tires, but they will definitely get you by for quite some time.

$150.00

Give me a call if your interested, if I don't answer just leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

-Jake (850) 530-3493

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I've got these things all cleaned up ready to go, in the back of my truck now. I can pretty much meet anywhere in Pensacola to Molino.

Give me a call (850) 530-3493

or Email [email protected]

Wheels are in good shape. Check em out, and make me an offer.

Thanks,

Jake

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What???

I'm sorry man, I didn't see your call had a very eventful weekend to say the least. sorry for not getting back to you. Well thanks for calling anyway.

Have a good one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts