Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yelped a time or two in one place this morning and began to hear a steady clucking about 30 yds away. Went on for about 45 seconds then stopped. I soft yelped and I heard it for another 30 seconds then it was gone. Hen I guess? Had two gobblers fly the creek about 9 this morning while I was fishing. Came back and sat from noon till 2 and my butt started hurting so I went back fishing. Two days left

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Yelped a time or two in one place this morning and began to hear a steady clucking about 30 yds away. Went on for about 45 seconds then stopped. I soft yelped and I heard it for another 30 seconds then it was gone. Hen I guess? Had two gobblers fly the creek about 9 this morning while I was fishing. Came back and sat from noon till 2 and my butt started hurting so I went back fishing. Two days left
Keep after em brother...... by your posts Id say your only mildly interested in turkey hunting at the moment.... maybe when you kill one youll be full on addicted.... cause I'd have to say..... damn those fish, its turkey season!!!!

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep after em brother...... by your posts Id say your only mildly interested in turkey hunting at the moment.... maybe when you kill one youll be full on addicted.... cause I'd have to say..... damn those fish, its turkey season!!!!

Yup. Mildly. I’ve killed 5 in 20 yrs but most years didnt hunt. I’ve really lost interest the last few days. They were gobblin big time early in the week but as soon as the moon stayed up till sunrise they stopped

1 - 5 of 5 Posts