Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SaltWaterDave
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a mad dash out to Steinhatchee this weekend for a quick couple of limits. Saturday was a lot of storms and sitting in the truck but Sunday was a quick morning limit and then on the road. If you are familiar with the area, near Dallas Creek is where they are right now.

And if y'all remember Andy he turned 16 this weekend. Got his first speargun and fishing licence for his birthday and getting his driver's license today. Proud of him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Nice! My uncle is in Crystal River and says its dead. I was just going to check The Hatch reports. Leaving this Saturday for a week there.

·
SaltWaterDave
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! My uncle is in Crystal River and says its dead. I was just going to check The Hatch reports. Leaving this Saturday for a week there.
If you are headed to Steinhatchee I will give the #s of where we really got into them. It took no time to limit out once we found them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy Birthday Andy T! Looks like a great scallop trip..we are at Cape San Blas looking a hurricane recovery and snorkeling-scallops are plentiful so maybe come Sept they will be big!
Mrs. Renfroe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts