Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Seville Rotary is hosting our 2nd Annual Arrogant Steak Cook-off competition at Seville Quarter on 10/4/12. You can sign up to compete (only $100 per team) or just get tix online at www.sevillerotary.com .

We had a blast last year and it is all to raise money for United Cerebral Palsy. There will be a raffle for a Kamodo Joe and many other prizess...sample steaks, drink beer, talk smack...what more could you ask for.

Challenge your friends, make fun of your neighbors, kick a chef's butt in a steak competition...believe me it was a blast last year...will be this year.

buck

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, free Miller Lite for attendees...can't believe I forgot that! Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door...I can drink that away in free beer in about a half hour...surely you can too!

buck

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Dang I would love to attend this event but have to work. Wish I would have known further ahead of time so to schedule time off. 1st time I've heard of this one and it sounds like fun! If there will be one next year please try and post at least a month in advance if possible. Sounds like a great cause :thumbsup:
Free beer, cooking contest, and helping folks out all at the same time. All I'd need is a day off and a designated driver :yes:
Winn Dixie has some great cuts for all kind of steak lovers :chef:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts