·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worth a quick read.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
That's good, it also means that as of today and until 1200 hrs Jan 20th they are still under the command of President Donald J. Trump. MAGA.

Reactions: whalerjon

·
Registered
219 Posts
First half of their letter is Bullshit. Where was their statement condemning violence, direct assault on the U.S. Congress during the Kavanaugh hearings, which is a Constitutional process. Inconsistent with the rule of law? It's the right of every American citizen to protest, and apparently, after 2020, protests with looting burning and killing is acceptable.
My opinion is that the Joint Chiefs caved to politics in the first half of the letter.
I can understand the second half of the letter, although I do not remember a letter like this having ever been written. May show that people in the Govt think the possibility of a coup/revolution/uprising is quite realistic. :unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I missed the part of the Kavanaugh hearing where protestors came armed, overran the police including killing one, setting up gallows, then ransacked the congressional building while chanting death threats. I also don’t recall DOD assets being called in, nor being implicated in the attack.

Tge fact that you don’t recall the JCS ever having to write a letter like this in the last tells you all you need to know about this movement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts