Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any charter boats or headboats around the Destin area that would be targeting red snapper in state waters this weekend? I'll be headed down for a weekend trip to target pompano, but i'd love to try to find some room somewhere to target those if I could. I've called around to some of the reputable party boats, but no one has been able to give me any good leads. Thanks for any help!

·
Super Moderator
19,715 Posts
Most all the big boats are federal boats, very few if any run state waters. Saying that I'd imagine all of the smaller boats are well booked into snapper season. Be better off trying to hitch a ride with a member on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda what I assumed, especially with such short notice on my part for looking. But yeah, If anyone here has room for 1 i'd love to join and help with costs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure he'll get your PM if that's what you sent. Believe you need more posts. I'd call him. Here's his info.

Nearshore Charters on a 26' TwinVee

850-810-2548

http://www.facebook.com/bitebackcharters/

www.bitebackfishingcharters.com

Thanks again, I got a response from him but unfortunately he was booked up this weekend. I waited too long to put this together. Here's to hoping someone cancels and a spot opens up :thumbsup: . I've talked to about 5 different charters and all were full.

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Thanks again, I got a response from him but unfortunately he was booked up this weekend. I waited too long to put this together. Here's to hoping someone cancels and a spot opens up :thumbsup: . I've talked to about 5 different charters and all were full.

My partner has tomorrow afternoon open. Give me a shout if you are interested. 850-585-9436

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts