Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Tony, I bought a good VHF to keep at the counter in the store so than we can keep in touch and let people know whether they need to get dead bait from us or that you have plenty live ones. I think it'll work out great! As the crow flies your not far from the store when your anchored off the beach.

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
Chris Phillips (3/20/2010)Tony, I bought a good VHF to keep at the counter in the store so than we can keep in touch and let people know whether they need to get dead bait from us or that you have plenty live ones. I think it'll work out great! As the crow flies your not far from the store when your anchored off the beach.

Put an antenna on the roof!

·
Registered
237 Posts
If any one may wanna use cigs its kinda vital to let us know so dad can plan on be there may 1 he said he will also try to get pinfish out on the barge for anyone that might need them

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
baitboy (3/23/2010)If any one may wanna use cigs its kinda vital to let us know so dad can plan on be there may 1 he said he will also try to get pinfish out on the barge for anyone that might need them
Are you and bluebaitboat the same people?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Looking forward to getting bait from yall. Appreciate the service. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts