Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had planned to be at Jim's by 6 but got got a late start didn't leave home till 645. Launched about 730 or so didn't catch my first fish untill almost 10 then back to back slot reds both about 21-22. took a little while to get another bite but when I found em it was trout every cast with most being small managed another decent red about 20". Left Jim's at 2:00 got a bite to eat and launched in blackwater around 3 again started off slow but as the sun started to set it turned on with 2 20"+ hybrids lots of trout from 10-20" and 4 stripers from 17-21. Released all fish but 1 21" striper to go with my cheese grits for breakfast

·
Registered
16 Posts
were you using live bait or artificial. I fished blackwater this morning and caught several small specs but only managed 1 keeper on artificial. Just curious.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same place we fished at the beginning of the year?
Yes.
were you using live bait or artificial. I fished blackwater this morning and caught several small specs but only managed 1 keeper on artificial. Just curious.
Everything on artificial mainly a white DOA paddle tail grub at blackwater and a rat L trap at Jim's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts