Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no longer with Top Gun Tackle after a lengthy employment. I wish them the best and appreciate the years there.

I am excited to announce that as of Tuesday I will be employed by Sam's on Hwy 180 (canal road) in Orange Beach. Pretty much doing the same things but in a much different location. Looking forward to the new scenery and different atmosphere and hope to see some of ya'll there.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
You sent us to Sam's last year for some outriggerthings thatTop Gun didn't have...that wasour first time in Sams and it is a GREAT store!!!! Will stop in again whenever we're over there again!

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
recess (12/13/2009)Bill did you see the price of gas in the picture? Chris we will make a trip over to see you there. Gene
Haha, Gene. I believe that pic was from last years gas crisis. They are a least 10 cents cheaper per gallon now :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
That is an old picture from the spring(1 1/2 years ago)when I came down to fish on the reel feisty....Gene, thats when that guy(I) came by to drop off jerky...:)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i'm glad for you and wish much success in your new endeavor! i've met the owners through george (speculator) and i'm not trying to derail but, what happened to bryan bennett...he left there a while back and let me tell you, that guy knows how to rig!

anyway, congrats and i'm sure you'll do well...

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe bryan left for his own personal reasons. As far as rigging, I'm not too bad myself and hope I can adequately fill his shoes in that department.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Chris I know the gas it is cheaper now. I stopped there last week coming back from sprotsman on my last fishing trip that day. And Bill by the way we are going hundry without any beef jerky to chew on. :)Let the gas come down to 2.00 by tuesday.See you there ChrisGene

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Chris Congrats On the new Job Glad to see your staying in the same Trade!!! Hope it works out for you!!! Sorry Bryan Left He Seemed like a Good Person He Stopped by our store awhile back and Haven't Heard anything from him or seen him on the Forum Hope he's doing well!!! Congrats Again!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Did Sams used to be J&M? buildings look alike. If not is Sams east or West of J&M? Got Shrimp? <-- that would make a good tee shirt.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
not the same...when you get to canal road, you have to go east or west...j&m are west, sam's is east about a mile on the north or left...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
recess (12/13/2009)Chris I know the gas it is cheaper now. I stopped there last week coming back from sprotsman on my last fishing trip that day. And Bill by the way we are going hundry without any beef jerky to chew on. :)Let the gas come down to 2.00 by tuesday.See you there ChrisGene
And Bill by the way we are going hundry without any beef jerky to chew on. :)

Gene, that last I sent you was the last from the trip and it might have been pretty dry....If I get another deer I will make some deer jerky andsend you some of that....Thats the good stuff!!

·
Super Moderator
28,145 Posts
Good luck and best wishes on your new career:clap:letsdrink

1 - 20 of 31 Posts