Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -

I will be in St. Thomas at a wedding in May. The groom wants me to find a good trolling trip for 6-8 (maybe 10) people on May 19th - North Drop if possible but we may be a few weeks early. Does anyone have any local knowledge regarding who is the best to use on the island? A good charter boat would be great.

If I win the lottery and anyone from the northern Gulf happens to have their sportfish down there towards the end of may, or knows a private boat that we can get a ride on, I would seriously look at that as well. Any connections or info would help a lot!

Thanks,

Cameron

4,058 Posts
PM Bodacious. I think Trip has spent a significant amount of time down there during the summer and may can point you in the right direction. You can tell him Woody sent you :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
i got a son that lives in st thomkas been n there 16 yrs he is goinjg to call me tomorrow if u give me a phone # he will get in touch with --his name is glenn helton

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
atlantacapt (1/20/2010)Hi all -

I will be in St. Thomas at a wedding in May. The groom wants me to find a good trolling trip for 6-8 (maybe 10) people on May 19th - North Drop if possible but we may be a few weeks early. Does anyone have any local knowledge regarding who is the best to use on the island? A good charter boat would be great.

If I win the lottery and anyone from the northern Gulf happens to have their sportfish down there towards the end of may, or knows a private boat that we can get a ride on, I would seriously look at that as well. Any connections or info would help a lot!

Thanks,

Cameron
You lucky dog! Make sure you take lots of pics and post them back here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts