Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am staying at Topsail Hill preservation next week for the first time. I typically fish for trout and reds from the beach using artificials (rip in slash, jerk baits, spook jr, etc.), but I am usually near Orange Beach. There are a few things I would like to do and would be thankful if someone would point me in the right direction or even guide for a morning.

First thing I would like to do is catch some trout and/or reds from the beach. If someone could point me in the right direction (even if it is just when you get to the beach walk to the east) or guide for the morning.

Second thing is to catch big Jack from the beach. I have the pole and reel to pull it off. But I'm not sure about tackle and would like the trout fishing, I would like some direction.

The last thing is maybe a shark. I got the gear just need some advice.

I know all three of these things are very different, so anything is appreciated and feel comfortable private messaging me or post on here.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
495 Posts
check out Campbell and Morris lake on the property. they are beautiful coastal dune lakes. lots of good surf fishing along that stretch also. watch out for the killer deer. one lady got stomped to death out there at the tennis courts at 4 mile village next door. maybe check out 30A guide service, however they stay booked solid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts