Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one been to one of those spots Lately? Thinking about going to Squiggles in the morning do some deep dropping and troll a little. The wife and I want to catch some different bigger fish.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good move!

Squiggles in 24 foot Cape Horn this time of year! You made the right choice. I won't go that far in a 19 year old 24 foot anything with the weather patterns we are seeing right now.
Good move!:yes::yes::yes:

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Squiggles in 24 foot Cape Horn this time of year! You made the right choice. I won't go that far in a 19 year old 24 foot anything with the weather patterns we are seeing right now.

In the last week I've been to double nipple and the spur twice in my 24os. XM weather and radar are helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts
Looking at the sat images this weekend made me sick! This rain has really messed up our offshore fishing this year. Insomuch as we are going to the keys to make up for it! Lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Would it be worth trolling anywhere inside of 40 miles this coming weekend or is the dirty water killing the pelagic fishing?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you know what Capt. Ron said.

If it's going to happen, it's going to happen out there..

:thumbsup:

·
OSOK
4,157 Posts
Would it be worth trolling anywhere inside of 40 miles this coming weekend or is the dirty water killing the pelagic fishing?

You might do some good pulling a wahoo focused spread along the contours but overall it looks pretty crappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
We ran out to ozark and down to squiggles about 8 days ago. Found blue green water but very little life. Only knockdown was a small hoo. The blue green we found is long gone. Unless you are running a hundred miles south I would probably plan on bottom fishing or rewatching all previous seasons of game of thrones to get back up to speed. ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts