Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my camera battery died after my free first month and I was recovering from surgery so I didn’t care. Trying to get it going again and it won’t seem to connect. Question: under the status tab, is that the current status or just the last status before it stopped connecting?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Last communication is last time it communicated with camera and transferred pics to app. I just fired my camera up a couple days ago. Just make sure you have fresh batteries and in a good reception area. My others camera was being finicky so I powered down, remove sd card and SIM card, reinstalled and fired back up. Worked great then. Good luck

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Do a full format on your sd card not a short one. After that download the latest firmware from the spypoint website. Insert that card into your camera and turn it on..That will load latest firmware to camera. Lithium batteries last longer but since I check mine every week or 2 I couldn't justify the extra cost. If battery power gets below 50% it will stop transmitting picture.

·
Registered
14,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put in new batteries but status says 9% but I’m thinking that status was at last communication back in February. Regardless it’s not working since I should have got images at 9 this morning. Of course now the camera is 150 miles away. Maybe I figure it out before hunting season 2021/22

1 - 5 of 5 Posts