Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
WOW!!!! Speechless! You guys just don't know how much I wanted to make it with you. I've been looking at the pics and everyone looks like they were having a blast. Even reading about the food, music, enjoying putting names with faces, the shooting,... the kids appear to be having the time of their lives too!

I want to thank everyone who lifted up Chandler and let all of you know that you are a very special family and I've said before how much I appreciate the prayers and support, and I cannot come up with any other words to better say it again than, thank you so very much!

I bet the event has the newspapers wondering how they are gonna cover the PFF's events in the future! It was over the top! The pics are great and one of these events, I will definetly be at in the near future. I am from Pensacola and miss being over there, but I'll be on the dock with you guys one day! It is taking me some time with my job and trust me, if I could've, Chandler and I would've been right up in the middle of that get together so all of you could've met him.

Please know that I am very, very greatful for everything each and everyone of you has done for Chandler and our family!

God Bless all of you!

Chris

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Splittine (3/15/2010)
ScullsMcNasty (3/15/2010)the civiche? I wanna try to bribe the recipe out of them:letsdrink

Biller48 made it, he is suppose to post up the recipe when he gets a chance.

There isn't much for me to say that hasn't already been said.... ditto... ditto... ditto.... A GRAND time was had by all. Thanks to everyone that did what you did!!. It was an awesome turn out for sure... plus it was great seeing everyone... as ususal...

... and YES.. Biller48 made some kick butt civiche or how ever you spell it! I had some today... and it was STILL awesome!!!! Thanks so much Biller... you ROCK. :letsdrink

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the skeet shoot:bowdown:usaflag and the party:letsdrink Chad. Thanks for ll the people that came and rose money for Chandler:clap:clap

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello All, Wow what a great time!!! Thanks to everyone who participated, myself and my little girl had a blast. Wish I could have shook a few more hands but the food was so good and the beers were going down soooo smooth my hands were pretty occupied, but count me in for every occasion i will get to know all of you yet. Thanks so very much to the family that hosted it, what an amazing showroom, and excellent work, I should be giving you some buisness soon. Thanks to Ryan for getting me in the loop, and reminding me where the keg was. All you guys did a hell of a job. Splitine you are the man for spearheading the event, couldn't ask for a better group of people. And as promised, i will post the ceviche recipe tommorow on the recipe section and the next get together will be a different batch, can make it from everything from scallops to wahoo. Look foward to seeing all of ya soon. Thanks again PFF.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey guys i added all 176 pics that i took to my facebook page so go take a look.. got some good shots of the kids playing.. our future fishermen at play.....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
corrinas2 (3/17/2010)Hey guys i added all 176 pics that i took to my facebook page so go take a look.. got some good shots of the kids playing.. our future fishermen at play.....
Corrinas, How do I find your facebook page? :doh

41 - 52 of 52 Posts