Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey we have ten or more memberships open in our club we thought we lost some land know we are getting it back.785 dollars two hunting plots year round hunting yes we have hogs pm me for details

·
Banned
260 Posts
Hey we have ten or more memberships open in our club we thought we lost some land know we are getting it back.785 dollars two hunting plots year round hunting yes we have hogs pm me for details
Get rid of Curtis and the Barnhills, change the BS and maybe you all could have a decent place.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curtis is just a member we elect our president and board of directors but thanks for you kind words bloodhound

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look up springhill rd and munson hwy not far from whitting field below blackwater hope this helps we have year round access to club and hog hunting we have some openings now.let me know if i can help

·
Registered
5 Posts
sounds good i am on deplyment now but will be back soon and i will be heading out that way around the 9th or 10 of Nov to look for a house would like to look at the property if thats possible by the way are there any houses out that way that are for rent thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few new subdivisons by the back gate of whiting field and i see houses for rent from time to time pm me when you get back and can get you club info thanks. Thank you for your service as well stay safe.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
sounds good i am on deplyment now but will be back soon and i will be heading out that way around the 9th or 10 of Nov to look for a house would like to look at the property if thats possible by the way are there any houses out that way that are for rent thanks

hotpads.com is a great website for real estate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this one of those clubs where you can hunt your plots and your plots only or is there some community woods to hunt??

·
Registered
21 Posts
club

PM sent. let me know if you did not get my response. Delayed too long in joining my previous club and found my self with no place to hunt this year. Would appreciate the opportunity to apply!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looking to join a club the 1st of January. What size deer are aloud to be taken? Any ponds on property? Are you aloud to bring a guest? How many acres do you have?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.