Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Check out the website for the new Spots & Slots Redfish Tournament that will be held at Flounder's on Pensacola Beach May 1, 2010. This is something completely new for our area, so please feel free to ask meany questions you may have. There is a FAQ section on the website that I hope will explain a lot. Brochureswill also be available at your local tackle stores (some already have them). Finally a tournament that anyone can win!

www.spotsandslots.com

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can fish Kayak, Open, and Team of Two if you want or just one of them. Do you guys understand how the team of two works? I know it's kind of complicated, but I love the idea of how you can team up with someone on a different boat or even wadefishing.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thanks for adding a kayak division, Chris!

I would like to fish some of the bigger tournaments, but cost and distance from start point to fish point and back to weigh-inusing a kayak has prevented me from participating. Hopefully, you will get a good kayak turnout like the PRFA tournament last Sept.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Chris Phillips (26/04/2010)

Brad,
Whenwe setourdate I made surewe didn't put it on the day of an ECRC tourney, but Jimmy went and changed his date on me... Not much I could do at that point! </p>
I'm sure you guy's will have an awesome turn out!! Is this gonna be an annual event?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts