Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the water in Escambia today 22jan15 with Jeffbro999 and Reel Fishing Girl 86 decided to leave the bull reds alone for once hahaha ;) the water was stained and we had plenty of cloud cover and due to this being a short 2 hour trip I decided to throw a spinner bait in hopes of some slot reds. And to my surprise I started smacking some specks burnin the blade in 3 ft of water or less.

Attachments

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Thanks for the invite... This dude is a master at Photoshop. He probably didn't even go fishing today.

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Thanks for the invite... This dude is a master at Photoshop. He probably didn't even go fishing today.
See look. He's out "fishing" right now. Probably for some bull reds. Look for his report in the morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
hey rookie.

1/4 oz. white beetle spins have been the go to lure for many years. Specks can be caught on most anything you can throw if they're eating.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey rookie.

1/4 oz. white beetle spins have been the go to lure for many years. Specks can be caught on most anything you can throw if they're eating.
hahaha rookie uh, ok :furious: not too shabby for a rookie if I may say myself.

ill be launchin the Makosorus today at noon same place but this time all the elements of mother nature will be against me just hope this rookie can LIM-IT-OUT again hahaha wish me luck fellas tight lines

only this time Ill have my deck hand "ThaFish" Sawyer with me prepare for a report of the crew and myself finally getting together to report more than Bull Reds

The Line Up
Capt LIM-IT-OUT
Deck point ThaFish
Deck fan tail Jeffbro999

on the bench
XxReel_FisherxX
Reel Fishing Girl 86
Mohgan man

PLACE
Mullat bayou, Mills bayou

Time
23jan15 noonish

Targeted Species
Gator Specks
Stripers
Reds

Goal
Be the first to report a 27"+ speck
And have a good time doin it

·
153 large fishes
1,882 Posts

ill be launchin the Makosorus today at noon same place but this time all the elements of mother nature will be against me just hope this rookie can LIM-IT-OUT again hahaha wish me luck fellas tight lines

only this time Ill have my deck hand "ThaFish" Sawyer with me prepare for a report of the crew and myself finally getting together to report more than Bull Reds

The Line Up
Capt LIM-IT-OUT
Deck point ThaFish
Deck fan tail Jeffbro999

on the bench
XxReel_FisherxX
Reel Fishing Girl 86
Mohgan man

PLACE

Time
23jan15 noonish

Targeted Species
Gator Specks
Stripers
Reds

Goal
Go get em budreaux!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Interesting, I can honestly say I’ve never caught a speck on spinner baits. I’ve caught pickerel, bass, and reds on the $1.00 chartreuse spinner baits at Wal-Mart but never a speck. I guess I have a challenge. Also I that's a bad ass wrap you got there. If you don't mind me asking what does a wrap like that go for?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Interesting, I can honestly say I’ve never caught a speck on spinner baits. I’ve caught pickerel, bass, and reds on the $1.00 chartreuse spinner baits at Wal-Mart but never a speck. I guess I have a challenge. Also I that's a bad ass wrap you got there. If you don't mind me asking what does a wrap like that go for?
That is the only spinnnerbaits I buy, they are awesome for bass, jackfish, and reds especially with a white twin tail trailer. For they price you cant beat them.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanx man yea I thought it was a trip to, they wanted it thats for sure, the wrap was 1700.00

·
Reel Anglers
394 Posts

The Line Up
Capt LIM-IT-OUT
Deck point ThaFish
Deck fan tail Jeffbro999

on the bench
XxReel_FisherxX
Reel Fishing Girl 86
Mohgan man

PLACE

Time
23jan15 noonish

Targeted Species
Gator Specks
Stripers
Reds

Goal
Make me proud babe hope u find a 28 today I wish I could be there but homework calls. Sawyer catch a big one same to u jeffbro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts