Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm back finaly. We will be doing a three tank dive on Wednesday. Will be leaving from Navy Point (early) and heading out to the avocet, anteres, and finaly the Pete Tide (gotta go get some revenge on a grouper). Going to be a three tank dive with depths between 100-120 ft for the first two dives.

Looks like its going to be a little rough (2-3 ft) until the afternoon. If something changes and the weather looks bad, we will go thursday instead.

If you are interested in splitting fuel costs, ice, ect,give me a call on my cell and let me know.

850-313-0147

Chris

·
Registered
632 Posts
What time are you thinking about heading out. I'm thinking about skipping class and maybe going on.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We did make it out. Tuesday, not today. Weather was calm, seas were like glass after lunch time throught the day. Lilited out on AJ, plenty of large black snapper, multiple grouper. One of the grouper was 20 pounds, one was 7, and two more gags, that were not weighed. I will post pictures later tonight.

Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Clay,

Got called into work tonight. Text me your email and I will send them to you and maybe you can post them up for me. If not, just have to wait til tomorrow (after I wake up).

Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a few of the pics. I realize that the quality sucks, but hey, they were taken with a cell phone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts