Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the weather may be decent for monday. I will be going out to the east, hitting some areas around the lost tug and florida girl. Cost will be approx $30 per person with four on the boat.Will be leaving from Navy Point around 7:00 am. Will be a three tank dive with depths from 90 ft-110 ft.

If interested in going, give me a call on my cell phone 850-313-0147.

Chris

·
Registered
413 Posts
This is killing me! I'm gonna see if I can get someone to cover for me at work. We need to cook some fish and drink some beer...Well, you cook and I'll drink! :poke

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nb&twil (1/9/2008)need a bubble watcher to fish from the top?
You are welcome to come if you want to chip in on gas. I usualy fish from the top during our surface intervals. The only problem that you might run into is anchor location. We typicaly put the anchor extremely close to the dive site. This prevents us from having to swin very far when you get to the bottom. If the wind is kicked up a little, it means that the boat is not going to be directly over the wreck. If the winds are kicked up a lot, the boat will not be anywhere near the wreck (100ft-300ft away depending on the rope angle).

So you might find yourself fishing on the top, not catching anything and watching us come up with big fish on the stringer. Can be a little frustrating.

So if knowing all of that, you still want to come, you are certainly welcome on the boat.

Chris

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BADBOY69 (1/9/2008)This is killing me! I'm gonna see if I can get someone to cover for me at work. We need to cook some fish and drink some beer...Well, you cook and I'll drink! :poke
Yeah, we need to empty out the freezer. We were going to fish fry this week, but I came down with a dang chest cold. Probably going to shoot for next couple of weeks sometime. We need to get some more grouper on monday.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Clay-Doh (1/9/2008):banghead:banghead:banghead Ahh I can't plan ahead that far! If you still got a spot open as we get closer, I'll let ya know Chris!!!!
You know there is always room for the "king" of all spearfishermen (sorry, I had too.)

P.S.- Maybe we can get one of those break-away cords to attach to your gun and belt. We wouldnt want the "king" to loose his gun again.

·
Praedator
9,998 Posts
Clay-Doh (1/9/2008):banghead:banghead:banghead Ahh I can't plan ahead that far! If you still got a spot open as we get closer, I'll let ya know Chris!!!!
Sure you can Clay. Work can suffer. It's just money:letsdrink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts