Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a youtube linked video of an AJ I shot earlier. It was on the Knicklebine barge in 125 ft of water. I'm filming with a digital olympus camera and this was my first clip with it.

I can't believe my powerhead kill of a wounded 'Cuda didnt make Clay doh's summer movie....

I saved his life with that shot too.:poke

Seriously, I just learned to upload vids on the ol youtube and thought I'd make a post. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Sea Ya , Reese

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't seem to make the link to the youtube site activate.. Its my video under FishinFl.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,014 Posts

There ya go Reese! Hey man, that was a sweet stone shot! Looks like your cameras resolution is lot better than mine. Want me to fit a helmet to that thing for ya????:letsdrink

By the way, your sweet 44 mag life saving shot on the cuda is on the other helmet cam video I got, figured I wooldn't put double footage, plus a clip of you shooting an AJ at the Anteres! I didn't reuse any of the video from that first day diving. But now that I think about it, I should of at least put the slow mo kill shot.:doh

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for fixin' the link Clay.. Your alright!!! I don't care what Dalton says.:clap

That slow mo of the 'Cuda skyin' is too cool!!!

I have a 850 mares pneumatic and its great (FAST RELOAD) for ten foot repetitive shots! It is a great second gun. It is basically a big dart gun. I would have rather had the 950 model. It has a little more punch for gill shots. A 950 is a little harder to load. It was my backup gun until I got a Riffe and now the biller is my backup.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Good stuff Reese. Is that snapper vid taken on that spot we tryed to dive first during the tourny? Kinda looks how you described it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts