Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who used to watch Spanish fly saw on their Facebook that they are running reruns this year on the outdoor channel 606 on Directv!

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
While I never met Jose, my wife and I were genuinely upset when we heard the news of his passing. Through his show, I felt as though I knew him for years.

Reactions: 24ft fishmaster

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
without a doubt, the nicest most personable celebrity I've ever met. got to spend some time on his Sea Vee talking with him

·
Registered
656 Posts
The best fishing show ever made. Jose Wejebe had a huge heart. His daughter started a fishing charity in his honor- I need to look into how to get involved...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's January 18 take a friend fishing capture a photo and post it on jose wejebe foundation on Facebook if of course your not in the keys

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was last week another words if your in the keys you can participate there and meet and greet. Almost like a tournament, but if not then send a pic to show your support for his foundation.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Always loved watching spanish fly... I actually have a friend that works down in the keys for the foundation and is a deckhand on the SeeVee

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jose

I have an adopted child and he had a health condition when he was young. I saw Jose do some shows with young people that were sick and some terminal. I sent him an email and told him how much I enjoyed seeing him do things for those kids and he responded back to me and said no matter what we do, where we come from, our life should be all about helping people. His exact words were "that's what its all about".

I invited him to come fish with me but we never hooked up. His death was a terrible thing for me as well. He was a very good person and I miss his shows.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts