Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 extra bags of Soy Beans that I picked up today, incase anyone wanted to buy some.

I check all over and no one had any and if they did they wanted $40 a bag. I paid $28 and will sell them for $28 to PFF.

They are 50 pound bags.

PM me

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called all over Pensacola,Pace and Milton looking and every one told me they was out and if they did get some they would cost $40 a bag.

OH well I bought them I will use them, it would have cost me the extra to drive to Defuniak any how.

If no one wants any I will feed them to the deer any how.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
tyler0421 (1/20/2010)You can get 50lb bags in DeFuniak at $18 or $19 a bag!
Then go buy it there... If he wants to sell it for $200 a bag, he can if he wants to. How about a PM instead of a post...

Bloodhound (1/20/2010)I called all over Pensacola,Pace and Milton looking and every one told me they was out and if they did get some they would cost $40 a bag.
OH well I bought them I will use them, it would have cost me the extra to drive to Defuniak any how.
Don't budge on the price, just ignore the forum low price police.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
bukshot01 (1/20/2010)
tyler0421 (1/20/2010)You can get 50lb bags in DeFuniak at $18 or $19 a bag!
Then go buy it there... If he wants to sell it for $200 a bag, he can if he wants to. How about a PM instead of a post...

Bloodhound (1/20/2010)I called all over Pensacola,Pace and Milton looking and every one told me they was out and if they did get some they would cost $40 a bag.
Don't budge on the price, just ignore the forum low price police.

Forum Police? I was just informing him of the price DICK!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
tyler0421 (1/20/2010)

Forum Police? I was just informing him of the price DICK!
Right, because he needed to be informed of the price when he's selling...

You may consider using a PM and making an offer rather than slamming his price on a public post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts