Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went hunting this afternoon to eradicate some hogs on my girlfriends dad's land in Ariton, al. Got one sow and wished I had a machine gun. There was 25 more in the field when I was leaving the stand. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,163 Posts
you killed 1 and 10 more will take that buggers place!!! Good job on the bacon though!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You right Jason. You can't get rid of them once they move in. It was fun tho. I used to hunt them every weekend in Union Springs when I graduated from highschool. We used dogs and caught them. Now that was fun..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice one. They've definitely invaded the south haven't they? I remember when we never saw them. I saw 25 this morning in one group moving through and no matter how good your deer are, they'd be even better if those buggers were gone. Our best seasons are when we've hammered the hogs harder the season/summer before where we felt we almost had them gone.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I was hunting on my girlfriends parents place and was walking out and they were coming around the field. I wished I had abt twenty bulldogs to turn loose on them. They have done some destructive work around the river too. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Good lookin' sow. :thumbsup: Love hunting, and eating wild hogs. The little guy looks pretty impressed, and likely wants to get after them now too...if not before his encounter in the truckbed. Good Hunting!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts