Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a few charters on the books and the day off, My good Friend and fellow Guide Capt. Tyler Manning and I decided to make today a "scouting day". What an amazing day, we quickly found schools of slot reds numbering in the 100's. We were lucky enough to locate several spots overcrowded with tons of slot Reds.

It was an amazing morning, after a quick limit of Slots and a bonus Flounder in the live well we happen to notice a large school of Bull Reds and were both able to score a few of the Giants to close the day out.

With the warm temps the fishing is on fire right now in the penascola area. If you are looking for the best time of the year for Pensacola Inshore Fishing... now is the time!

.................... See you out there

to see the rest of the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Again-Charters/300424618980

Attachments

·
◆Commercial◆
265 Posts
Thanks Mr. King that's my favorite thing to use other than top water, but there's nothing better than throwing soft plastics on the flats or around docks. Thanks for the 411, and beautiful fish."Commercial + Charter is unstoppable"

·
Bearded Brotula
12,183 Posts
Thanks Mr. King that's my favorite thing to use other than top water, but there's nothing better than throwing soft plastics on the flats or around docks. Thanks for the 411, and beautiful fish."Commercial + Charter is unstoppable"
My eyes!!

Seriously, nice catch Captain!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sweet! Where was that flounder hiding, if you don't mind me asking? I havent been able to find any since before Christmas..... And I miss those flat little guys.

nice catch!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! Where was that flounder hiding, if you don't mind me asking? I havent been able to find any since before Christmas..... And I miss those flat little guys.

nice catch!
He was actually hiding on a flat in about 3 ft of water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts