Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple great trips today with some really fun Guys.First off was an awesome Trip with the Johnson Family! We caught a steady stream of Sheepies all morning and were able to tangle with a few big Redfish as well.

Today was the nicest weather and the best bite I have seen in quite some time! It was a great morning and I look forward to fishing with these Guys a few more times next week!

This afternoon I had an awesome trip with the Wargo Men. We caught a ton of sheepies this afternoon. We caught until the Guys had enough to feed their 16 person Family and then went into release mode! The bite this afternoon was on fire. Another great day on the water!!

....... See you out there

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Capt. Brad,

I'm new to the area and saltwater fishing in general. I grew up bass fishing so I do have a fishing background from that. I'm planning a trip to the pensacola/Orange Beach area with a buddy of mine. We will be fishing out of a 19 ft Kenner so we should be able to access just about anything around those areas. I have no idea what to look for when trying to locate saltwater fish (target species is redfish, speckle trout). I'm not asking for any of your spots, but could you help point me in the right direction as to what to look for when trying to find these fish? Water depth, structure, time of day, bait, etc. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Capt. Brad,

I'm new to the area and saltwater fishing in general. I grew up bass fishing so I do have a fishing background from that. I'm planning a trip to the pensacola/Orange Beach area with a buddy of mine. We will be fishing out of a 19 ft Kenner so we should be able to access just about anything around those areas. I have no idea what to look for when trying to locate saltwater fish (target species is redfish, speckle trout). I'm not asking for any of your spots, but could you help point me in the right direction as to what to look for when trying to find these fish? Water depth, structure, time of day, bait, etc. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Feel free to call me anytime and I wil do my best to help you out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
We (the Wargo Men) had a great trip fishing with you. Wonderful family time and a great learning experience. This area has SO much to offer! Hope to do it again sometime. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We (the Wargo Men) had a great trip fishing with you. Wonderful family time and a great learning experience. This area has SO much to offer! Hope to do it again sometime. Thanks again!!
It was a pleasure to fish with you Guys Mr. Paul!! Hope to see you again soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts