Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great day on the water! Although it was really really cold today the bite was really good. Along with all the Redfish we caught we managed an additional dozen Red Snapper all in the 4-6lb range!

Not a bad day on the water

........................... See you out there

Here is a link to the remainder of the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Again-Charters/300424618980

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
we were out there with you tearing the reds up too i think we caught 6 in 40min or so...we tried going offshore but after 11 miles out realized the bilges weren't working and we had about 200 gallons of water in the boat so we turned around...someone forgot to put the ol plug in all the way lol

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we were out there with you tearing the reds up too i think we caught 6 in 40min or so...we tried going offshore but after 11 miles out realized the bilges weren't working and we had about 200 gallons of water in the boat so we turned around...someone forgot to put the ol plug in all the way lol
LOL......Glad you Guys got on em! It was a good bite today

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Very nice looks like fun I wanted to give it a try tomorrow but nobodys wants to go . Guess have to take the kayack . Great pic and thanks for the report capt.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We ended up finding the school on the gulf breeze side of 3 mile it was tough fishing today all we had was artificals trying to sight fish for them. Big Thanks to Capt. Brad for a quick response and help where to locate them! I appreciate it a lot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts