Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rains are gone and the fish are still biting! Today we managed to have a great day of catching! My normal spots were not producing so we had to pull out some old tricks, but it seemed like once we located the fish they were ready to eat! We managed to catch 12-15 Redfish today with a fun mix of over slot. slot and small fish. We also caught Black Drum, Sheepshead and a ton of Red Snapper!

Not to bad for fishing in February!

..... See you out there

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
We were right next to you guys yesterday, got skunked. Unfortunately we had to head back in to work as it seemed like it heated up around us. Nice Fish!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were right next to you guys yesterday, got skunked. Unfortunately we had to head back in to work as it seemed like it heated up around us. Nice Fish!
Which boat were you Guys in?? It was tough for a while yesterday, luckily we got a decent little tide push to help get em going. I was worried dor a while during the first part of the morning!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I think Brad has a fish trap under his boat that he opens up for his customers. He has trained fish that will stay under his boat. Notice that all fish are outside the slot so they have to go back....

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I think Brad has a fish trap under his boat that he opens up for his customers. He has trained fish that will stay under his boat. Notice that all fish are outside the slot so they have to go back....
+1. I've fished right next to Brad. Heck, he even felt sorry for me last year and gave me some of his bait to change my luck. He steadily pulled them up while I........ended up going to Joe Patties. If I ever charter, he'll be the guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts